Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Journey West

Well, my friends, I am about to head out on another grand, month-long adventure. This time I will be heading west. First flying into Denver, followed by a drive to Aspen. From there I will head to Breckenridge, Winter Park and Steamboat, spending approximately 4 days in each place taking both location and lodging footage. In the mix will be some snowboarding in some of biggest snow the west has seen in the last 100 years. Salt Lake City may be the last stop, but we shall see. This will all be a very new experience. A training gig with many a new thing thrown at me. For this new frontier I do have some trepidation and anxiety, but much is the same with all new horizons. Eh? All the the more reason to rush to greet it! Immense bowls thousands of feet in height a top some of the largest runs in the world. Lodges and other dwellings tucked into the Rocky Mountain High. With camera on our back and thin air in our lungs. So much easier to embrace such a thought as the Doctor would... Fantastic!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home