Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Return Through Mountain Passes

Well, I'm typing this via phone, so will be short!

Breck got a bunch of snow the last day of shoots in the village. It helped to make the drive through the Vail Pass slow and a wee bit treacherous. But at least it was in the afternoon light, winds were low and the temps were high. But all commercial vehicles had chain restrictions. Passing the slow semis I thought it sounded like tank treads, with their spinning of chain covered tires. There was another accident in the opposing lane but I made it safe in town.

In Vail, I shot in the oldest property there, located at Vail's village central landmark,, the covered bridge.

Today I shot, spent time down in the village for Mardi Gras and on the morrow return through the passes for a journey homewards. Just as my body has acclimated to the elevation.

Happy Mardi Gras and don't forgive to give something up for lent! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home