Friday, March 21, 2008

Pascua Florida

On the eve of another departure, I'm drawing my things together. To Florida is where I shall be heading. From the panhandle to the northeast coast, down to Daytona and then zig-zagging down into the very tip of the Keys. Then, I have to head right on up back to where I began!

It shall be a longer journey, but this is one of the reasons I sought this gig. This time I will be a solo entity. Shooting video of resorts and management properties as well as creating area segments.

The scheduling is part of the great unknown. With so little time to have contacted and scheduled the shoots, I have to consider this part of the adventure. May everything fall in its proper place!

In touch I will be. May all be well with you until next we speak.

Now, to the land of Florida I go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home